Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes   General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 am

I've had this before and now it is happening again....
I keep getting Tarot cards, like a picture of a tarot card, and not one in particular, in my head. It just pops in there from nowhere in particular. Do you think this means I should have a reading or that perhaps I should study them?
I was going to start putting stuff here in the forum about the cards, perhaps it means that? General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes 444392
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes   General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Sadie do you take note of the card and find out what it means? Maybe it is messages for you if they are basic cards, what does your gut tell you to do?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes   General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Yes just basic Suz, nothing in particular and my gut is telling me to get the cards out....hmmm yeah have to do that as soon as I get some free time.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes   General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion & questions re: Tarot Cards and Runes
Page 1 of 1