Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Empty
PostSubject: Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards   Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

here is a online site where you can have a quick reading yourself

http://www.consciousone.com/c1Cards/cardsView.cfm?cardGroupID=1

Shocked wow
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

PostSubject: My Messages From the Angels   Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Mahalo nui loa Suzie! This is too true for me to ignore.

Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. - Messages From Your Angels:
Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Lcard_19
Azure:
Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen."

Additional Message: "Yes, you will receive your wish. However, Divine timing means that patience and positive visualization are needed right now. Ask me to help buoy your faith so that you don't slip into negativity. You can speed up the process of answered prayers by having more faith in their inevitability. Conversely, doubts or worries about 'how' your prayers will be answered will slow them down."

"Remember that the 'how' of answered prayers is up to the Divine wisdom of the Creator. Although you may feel urgency or even panic about your prayers, please trust that we angels are working nonstop behind the scenes to help you. Keep surrendering and releasing these worries and fears to God and the angels. The more that you can stay centered in faith, the more easily we can assist you."

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Lcard_2
Isabella:
"Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows your positive expectations."

Additional Message: "In answer to your question, yes, this situation is everything that you hoped it would be. It is still a good idea to keep your eyes open and pray for angelic assistance along the way. Even ideal situations require adjustments as you move forward. However, we angels foresee smooth sailing with this decision."

"The opportunity is even more favorable because of the timing. Several pieces of the puzzle have now fallen into place. You have also learned some invaluable lessons that have prepared you. Your patience has paid off, and now it is time for you to reap the rewards. Take bold steps, while listening to the wise guidance of your heart as you move forward fearlessly."

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Lcard_20
Aurora:
"You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example."

Additional Message: "Your intentions have created an upward trend in your life. New opportunities are coming your way, and your inner and outer self radiates this positive growth. You may worry that others will be jealous of your current and forthcoming success, so you will be sensitive about discussing your achievements. You may also worry about the future, about where your new path is taking you. You may wish for a guarantee of future success."

"I am here to help you enjoy the present, and the process of your new venture. Trust that each moment is taking care of itself. God has always taken care of you, and He always will. Ask me to help you stay focused on the now, and to let go of the worry habit so that you can enjoy these gifts. Gratitude is essential right now . . . to keep your flight at a high altitude."
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Angel Cards   Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 am

Hi! I wanted to do this again & am glad that I did. Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards 133402

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards 98d5ff06Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards 86ba9985Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards 6e5ffa4b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards   Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doreen Virtue - Message From Angel Cards
Page 1 of 1