Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens to a tormented soul?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

What happens to a tormented soul? Empty
PostSubject: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:36 am

One of the places I clean regularly is a mental health facility. This facility is basically for people who have had mental health issues ie: drug dependence, manic depression and similar. These people have usually been through the worst and are on their way back into society. The facility has residents who are helped and supported while they find their way to a "normal" life. Or what is socially accepted as normal anyway.

A few weeks ago I was told that one of the residents there had relapsed and suicided.
I felt so bad for this person as obviously, she felt that there was no other way out. What brings a person to this point? What is going on inside their heads to make them think that there is no other way, that they have nothing left to live for? It is so sad.

My question now is, what happens to her soul? Her spirit would be very flat. She wouldn't find immediate peace by dying surely?
Do you think (as I tend to do) that there is some form of counseling on the other side?
I would imagine that there would be a lot of work to do with her tormented soul before she would recover.

I would love to hear your views on this.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

according to john edward, yes there is a healing centre and some souls can spend years there (in our time) healing and trying to understand their decision and reflect upon what its consequences now are for those left behind etc. I also think that these people are probably destined to return and live again and live through this time what they could not before. Also, as we choose our own families and supposedly our own death time and place, there are lessons in it for those left behind as well.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I must have heard that or read about his theory at some point because this is what I believe too. I didn't think about it being a lesson for those left behind though. Good point!
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

would like to think thats what happens but just to make you think a bit more what if they were ment to go home that way and are some sort of lesson for thoes left behind, I often wonder about that. I once sat in a trance class with a guy who siad my body is just a shell form my soul and when i'm ready to go home i have no problem with removing my shell and do not in any way see it as bad.
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

There's an interesting book which covers/explores this question (amongst other things) - I'm about half-way through - it's called "Journey of Souls" (author is Michael Newton). I'm pretty sure there is also a website- will need to look it up as it's been a while so not sure if it's still there. He is a therapist/counsellor & hypnotherapist who apparently takes his clients beyond past-life experiences & is also able to explore the soul's existence between lives.

He also talks about a 'place' where the soul reflects and analyses the life just lived (decisions, behaviours etc) with a higher being. It's a fascinating book so far.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:47 pm

When death come's through either accident or suicide , you are taken to like a hospital and conselled to what has happened .you are baically in turmoil and once you have accepted as to what ha happened you then move on so to speak, boy i'm having real prob with my word's.

Don't forget that satisically 95% of suicides are a despearate cry for help, not a real yearning of want ing to die.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Some very interesting points of view here.
GR I would love to know more about that book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to a tormented soul?   What happens to a tormented soul? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens to a tormented soul?
Page 1 of 1