Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journey Of The Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

The Journey Of The Soul Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Of The Soul   The Journey Of The Soul Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

This is one I think we can get our teeth into.....
I have just been watching episodes of Most Haunted....sad, yeah I know The Journey Of The Soul 112314
Nonetheless, it has given me food for thought on the subject of our soul or spirit if you like.

It is said that before we are born, we choose our destiny. We choose who we want to be born to and born as. For example, male or female, rich or poor, fat or skinny, short or tall...however, this is also a product of genes so to be what we want to be we must obviously choose our parents wisely. And it is said that we choose which path in life we want to take, where we will end up and when and how we will die. All of these 'blueprints' are set out before we are conceived supposedly for lessons we need to learn on Earth during that particular lifetime. Sadly though, soon forgotten and pondered upon for our entire lives.

So now our mothers are pregnant and the soul is said to come and go from the womb to the spiritual plain (if you like) a number of times before we are born, and once born, it then stays with us until death when it then returns to the spiritual plain to start all over again, presumably. And until the time when we are either meant to remain where we are, or are to be born once again. Such as reincarnation.

My next point: The body is but a shell for us to inhabit while we are alive. But the body is not meant to last forever so once it wears out it is discarded and the soul moves on. The body, once past its use-by date, then decomposes until there are perhaps only skeletal remains.

The soul or spirit of that person has no substance. It has no beating heart, is has no lungs nor needs to breathe. It has no voice box so how do we get EVPs?
It is said that the spirit is pure energy but it can materialise? How can this be so if it has no body?

The way I look at it is this. I think the deceased person's spirit records like video tape. I think that the only way they can 'speak' to you is through you mind - if it is an open channel. And I believe that when we 'see' ghosts/spirits, it is an impression on the mind like the VCR replaying that video tape. This is also why I cannot see how an entity can be photographed, however, there are photos out there that claim to be genuine. There are also recordings of so-called "ghost voices" how can that be done without a voicebox?

Mediums such as John Edward, Lisa Williams and others who can "see and hear" these spirits can tell you what they are saying and can describe how they look. Obviously their vibrations are a lot higher than ours. I too have seen ghosts so I am in no way disbelieving, but I am still wondering how this occurs. I have heard my name called often too, but it is not coming into my ears, it is coming into my brain and I hear conversations the same way. This could be termed as schitzophrenia in medical terms, but how do these professional scientists know, that this is not actually happening to the people they deem have this disease.

The soul or spirit is pure energy, so I can well understand how it can drain electrical equipment, dim lights and absorb heat making places really cold to the person who is alive and wondering what the hell is happening The Journey Of The Soul 444392
And poltergeist activity, I believe is also done through the mind. (RIP Sam Wheat)

This brings me to a question (and I think I have asked this before somewhere)
I know there is no meaning of time in the afterlife, but why would people supposedly haunt buildings for centuries? Wouldn't they have moved on by now?
The other day we were talking about the tormented soul, how I believe they are counselled after death. So what about murders? Wouldn't that be a traumatic enough event for the soul to need to be counselled? Why do these people torment themselves by haunting the places they were tortured and killed? It really doesn't make sense to me.

It is said that Anne Boylen walks the Bloody Tower carrying her head....why? That was centuries ago so why hasn't she been reincarnated already?
Watching a Most Haunted the other day, they came up with a name of a prisoner who was transported to the "Penal Colony", Australia. He was convicted of highway robbery and assault and subsequently sentenced to 7 years in New South Wales.
On reading on the internet about this (I like to research were I can) it states that most convicts were not allowed to return to England once their sentence was finished, but many were able to live the rest of their lives as free men and women. A lot became farmers and most, marrying and having children.
So either way, if he lived the rest of his life in Australia or returned to England, why would his "tormented soul" haunt the prison where he was confined for a short time before being deported?

I think I have included everything I want to ask here and I would like to leave this open for discussion......
I welcome your thoughts.
The Journey Of The Soul 474790
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Of The Soul   The Journey Of The Soul Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I am loving this just what I needed
The Journey Of The Soul 681981

so how do we get EVPs
Needs research but they are able to user energy usually electric to make the sound
(so I have been told) I know it can happen as I have witnessed it my self it was bloody brill I can tell you not only was a voice captured on a recording I heard it as it spoke along with a room of about 8 other people, ya gotta love the physical.

I know there is no meaning of time in the afterlife, but why would people supposedly haunt buildings for centuries? Wouldn't they have moved on by now?
I feel this is just residual energy a sort of memory re playing its self.

So what about murders? Wouldn't that be a traumatic enough event for the soul to need to be counselled? Why do these people torment themselves by haunting the places they were tortured and killed? It really doesn't make sense to me
We have discussed this often, this is one of my questions I ask when someone is in trance and bringing there guide or higher self through, most always I am told every soul reviews there life when returning home and feels the happiness and pain the generated in there time here.

It is said that Anne Boylen walks the Bloody Tower carrying her head....why? That was centuries ago so why hasn't she been reincarnated already?
I’m sure she has sounds more like a guilty conscience thought this one up

So either way, if he lived the rest of his life in Australia or returned to England, why would his "tormented soul" haunt the prison where he was confined for a short time before being deported? I also do not believe that, what seem logical to me (and this is just my opinion is that he must have been scared out of his mine at that time and that is what can be picked up by sensitives the terrified feeling , maybe that type of feeling is left behind as a warning not to repeat the way we treated people all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Of The Soul   The Journey Of The Soul Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Residual...yes. That would be the same thing as performing psychometry and I have done that myself. You can pick up the energy or memory that resides in the place or the object.
But they have stuff like stone throwing, foot steps...you are always hearing "shh, what was that?" The Journey Of The Soul 112314 that makes me laugh because every building has it's creaks and noises and if you take notice of every noise and traced it, I am sure that 99% can be explained. Doors closing on their own. And that ouija....I'm still convinced they move that glass. If a spirit can slam doors and throw stones, why do they need human fingers to move a glass?

Evp's, yes I understand what you are saying JJ and i have heard them too, although not in real time, only on the internet or TV programs and such. The other thing is whispers and breaths, how can they make a breathing noise when they have no lungs?

Ok, let's keep this going....any other thoughts? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Of The Soul   The Journey Of The Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Of The Soul
Page 1 of 1