Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

Warnings Empty
PostSubject: Warnings   Warnings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 am

Just curious what experiences other people have had where they feel they have been warned or protected by 'up there'.

eg a story I was told....

"Another time that stands out is when I was on my own with my newborn son, cross eyed and bleary, I was watching TV at night and kept feeling a presence by my front door...I kept turning around and looking and thinking 'theres someone there' and even went and looked through the door but there was noone. It was a nice presence so I wasnt concerned and eventually marked it down to my imagination and went to bed. The next day we went to go out and my front door and my security door were both unlocked...(I had a friend over and forgot to lock) Im a HUGE locker, and it scared the hell out of me to think that anyone could have just walked right in. I think perhaps the presence was trying to tell me my doors were unlocked."

I only have one that I really remember and I have put it on here before but for those that are new or whatever here it is again...

I once was driving with my husband and brothers in the car (they were young maybe between 9 and 12yrs) and this dog was crossing the road in front of us, I slowed and let is pass but as I went further on I couldn't help but watch it in the rearview mirror and hence slowed my driving, a truck coming the other way lost a huge piece of rock which bounced off the road and took out my headlight before landing on the roof and off, if I hadn't slowed to watch that dog behind me it would have gone straight through the windscreen
Back to top Go down

Warnings
Page 1 of 1