Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higher Dimensions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rah nam

Rah nam

Higher Dimensions? Empty
PostSubject: Higher Dimensions?   Higher Dimensions? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Can I ask what we understand by it?
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

Higher Dimensions? Empty
PostSubject: Dimensions or Levels   Higher Dimensions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Scientifically/Mathematically, Spiritually or both?

Higher Consciousness & Intelligence

I)

1) "Physical" Dimension
2) Levels of consciousness, Levels of understanding, Levels of degree, Levels of achievement
3) Dimensions of Critical Thought
4) Dimensions of Literacy
5) Parallel Dimensions
6) Dimension of Reincarnation

II)
3D: spirit -> thought -> emotion -> effort-> manifestation
Could be circle that grows and wanes, or a sphere that does not change, but moves through the 3 dimensional worlds. It may be impossible for them to determine which of the two cases is true. It could be sphere that does not change OR a circle that does change. In the same way, they may notice themselves and others in the world growing and ageing. They could ask is this one person who changes by growing old, or is it one object, which does not change but moves through the world?
4D: spirit -> thought -> emotion -> manifestation
5D: spirit -> thought -> manifestation6
6D: spirit -> manifestation
7D: 7D would be that you no longer need the manifestation even. Pure spirit.

III) Stairwell to Heaven.
Simply put:
Levels of spirits coexisting with humans. Earning your degree or to (go to) the next level. The higher level.

Grade school (go to) Middle school (go to) High School (go to) University (go to) Entry Level position (Internship) go to ~ Management position (go to) Director (go to) CEO (go to) President got to ……
The highest level is the purest.
Back to top Go down
Rah nam

Rah nam

Higher Dimensions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Dimensions?   Higher Dimensions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm

II)
1D:?
2D:?
3D: spirit -> thought -> emotion -> effort-> manifestation
4D: spirit -> thought -> emotion -> manifestation
5D: spirit -> thought -> manifestation6
6D: spirit -> manifestation
7D: 7D would be that you no longer need the manifestation even. Pure spirit.
8D: ?

This makes actually a lot of sense.
Lately I understand dimensions as levels of vibration.
As in music they come in octaves, (music are vibration expressed in sound) where the highest level is equal to the lowest level of the octave above.
Every level in the octave can be divided into sub levels, and every sub level can again be divided, indefinitely.
This would explain, when some say, we are still in 3D but also in 4D.
8D in this scale to me is source itself, but then 1D would be equal to 8D to some degree. And this had bothered me for some time.
1D is the mineral kingdom
2D the plant and animal kingdom
Both 1D and 2D are governed by what I call oversouls. Very extensive focuses of consciousness.
Those oversouls will individualize into separate souls (never really separate, only the appearance and experiences are of separation) as they enter 3D.
Angelics have their own realm through which they come into existence, as have they guardians of the physical realm, which are often called the Elementals, those of the Fae energy.
There are other ways to come into existence.
Rah nam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Higher Dimensions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Dimensions?   Higher Dimensions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higher Dimensions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Matters :: Beyond The Physical Realm :: The Higher Dimension-
Jump to: