Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT Empty
PostSubject: ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT   ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 am

ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT:
http://www.wayneperkins.net/hypnosis/protection.html

“My inner being is surrounded at all times by the white light of purity. As I accept the white light into my inner self, I become the source of love.

This white light symbolizes both the love of God for me and my love of God. It protects me from harm at all times. This white light symbolizes the strongest force in the universe, that of love.

This white light protects me from all harm, from all invasions of outside influences, and forms a wall of protective love around me. It is my armor.

I have become a source of love and henceforth I have to but repeat these words.

I accept the white light of protection into my inner self and the phenomenon of transcendental protection of myself will occur and will spring into action covering me with an armor of love, during each meditation session or self-hypnosis session…covering me with a light of purity…covering me with protection.

Whenever I say, I accept the white light of protection into my inner self, I am protected by existence itself, I am protected by God.”
Back to top Go down

ENVOKING THE WHITE LIGHT
Page 1 of 1