Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good morning - afternoon - evening

Go down 
+4
jean jeannie
suziesheree
Misty
Sadie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

Good morning - afternoon - evening Empty
PostSubject: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Good morning - afternoon - evening 241627 Oh guys, I am so sorry!
I wanted to move this forum to a category of it's own and managed to delete the entire thread! I am really sorry - we had 9 pages here too!
Please forgive me Good morning - afternoon - evening 210204
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Sadie, i forgive you Good morning - afternoon - evening 112314

Have spent the last couple of day's with a rotten mirgraine--- stress , bit better today.

Later today i will be off to the beach again , I go there to talk to my brother.
I love listening to the waves crashing against the stones , (stone beach) and the cruise / cargo ship's engines humming along as they navigate the water.

On the way back i will pop into see my son and grankid's . Nothing like a big smile and cuddle's from them to cheer me up.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Suzie....close your mouth the flies might get in! Good morning - afternoon - evening 141443

Misty, thank you for your forgiveness. I thought I had doubled up and it was on the forum twice so I deleted, what I thought, was the duplicate...hmmm, seems I was wrong!

I am so sorry you are stressed but I am glad you have found a way to alleviate some of it for yourself, even if it is only temporary.
Don't wear anything red for a while, it raises the blood pressure which won't help your migraines. I know you don't like lavender but it is a good aroma for relaxation, try a nice soak with some lavender bath salts/oil or something.
Good morning - afternoon - evening 60537
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Sadie i dont wear red, actually hate the colour ,reminds me of blood. Good morning - afternoon - evening 112314

Well just to add today my plans didn't work out, i got an urgent call from sister, she collapsed again ,so had doc out, and am now sitting here keeping an eye on her.

She maybe re-admitted to ozzie again , waiting to see how she goes, and doc coming back later this afternnon to check on her
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:16 am

take it easy misty love and healing being sent
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 am

take it easy misty love and healing being sent
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 am

thanks, JJ

sis is ok , her partner is with her, i'm home now, shattered but have washing to put in drier ,then soak in tub, and of to my pit.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Morning/evening

Well i had a lovley weekend ,was treated out by my boys' on saturday , and recieved some lovely presents, which mean the world to me. Who would have thought boy's could be so thoughtful ,they certerinly surprised me.

On sunday we all went out to the new forest for a picnic, to see my grankid's running free and playing----- brought back some wonderful memories of when my kid's were young.
I even shocked them all by having a go on the rope swing across the flowing stream Good morning - afternoon - evening 141443
We also saw some stag's actually took us by surprise as they were only about 3yrds away, just wish i had my camera at the ready.
A great weekend had by all and one that will last in my memories for a vey long time.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 am

How lovely Misty.
Back to top Go down
kbcforever

kbcforever

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 am

well done Misty! There is nothing like getting in touch with your inner child lol!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm

I've just had a wonderful experience!
A while ago I was asked by friends to download this program called "Skype". I suppose most of you would know what it is but for those who don't know, it's like a video/telephone. To access the video you need a webcam but you also need a microphone so that the person on the other end can hear what you are saying, otherwise you can type messages.

Well, I have just spoken to my cousin in UK for the first time on Skype. She was out here a couple of years ago so we have been in touch but it was lovely to see her again via the computer screen. She put my aunt, her mother on the computer for a while. Now I haven't seen my aunt since she visited here about 28 years ago, before that, it was when I was 10 years old, when I left UK to come to Australia.
It was wonderful to see them, it really was!
My cousin said she will get my uncle on there next time but because he isn't well, he couldn't climb the stairs to get to the computer this time. She also told me that she has been around to another cousin's house and downloaded Skype onto her computer and added me to her contact list - so she said not to be surprised if I get a call from her. This cousin I hardly remember but it will still be wonderful because she is family.

I can't praise Skype highly enough, it is only the 3rd time I have used it and I am so impressed with it.
Mind you, the second time I didn't stay long as I lost my mic LOL, so I had to hang up.
If you have Skype you can add me to your contacts if you want to, if you don't have it, I recommend it.
AP is on my contacts list but we haven't shared a chat yet, hopefully it won't be long.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 pm

thats great sadie, just don't be surprised if one day out of the blue it no longer works! Skype is owned by ebay and they are being taken to court in the UK because of monopoly of communication or something, anyway ebay has been trying to sell it back to the original owners for millions of dollars LESS than they bought it for. The owners actually own a part of the programming, so either the UK courts will disable it OR the original owners can pull out part of the program making it defunct!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:55 pm

No wonder they keep throwing in the ads to subscribe and upgrade for $$$.
I wouldn't worry anyway as in this day and age and technology being the way it is, someone else will have one somewhere. These kinds of things catch on very fast and pretty soon everyone wants in.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:54 pm

just a quick post to say bye for now , i'm off for 2wks going to S.A to try get stuff sorted.
I have a long flight ahead of me plus drive time so all in all about 15hrs worth,ugh .
At least i have a front row seat on plane so wont be so jammed in ,hope i can get some sleep.
Catch you all later ,take care Good morning - afternoon - evening 76825 Misty
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Misty, if you check-in before you go...have a great trip and I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

If you didn't have time and you read this when you are back....

Misty, I hope you had a great trip - both ways, and I hope everything turned out the way you wanted it to. Good morning - afternoon - evening 60537
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Good morning - afternoon - evening 780646 bye Misty! Take care, be safe, have a good time! Hope all works out for you!

We'll miss you! I'll make sure to leave some mischief for you.............. maybe I'll just create it for you!

Good morning - afternoon - evening 60537
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 am

Hey misty, sorry I missed you before you left & hope all goes well for you too.

Just got back yesterday afternoon from a week up in north queensland - weather was beautiful!!! Now back to the usual environment & wearing long sleeves again Good morning - afternoon - evening 903996

I'm off to have a search around the site to see what's new as haven't been on for a while - had a lot on my plate before i left so wasn't around here much & have missed lots of posts Good morning - afternoon - evening 780646
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

welcome back GR! We missed you!
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Good morning - afternoon - evening 236864 wow, there's been lots of activity in the past few weeks!! too much 4me to catch up on!
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 am

Good morning - afternoon - evening 179790 start at the beginning or your favourite forum
Back to top Go down
kbcforever

kbcforever

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 am

Good morning all, sorry i have not been such an active member of late. I had a few personal things to sort through, and did not want to bring any negativity in here. Love and light and blessings to all, Cindy Good morning - afternoon - evening 474790
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 pm

hi, i''m back lol, arrived home early this morning.
I'm pleased to say that i managed to get everything sorted, even went house hunting lol. After all the hassle we had it took just 20mins to get sorted, so spent rest of the time just chilling, and boy did i need it.
Just some bits to get finalised here and then were be gone , YIPPEE

Going for a quick catch up on here
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 am

glad u had a good time and glad to have u back even for a short while cheers
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 am

Welcome back Misty. Does this mean I have to put a South African clock on the portal now? Good morning - afternoon - evening 179790
I'm glad you got everything organised, keep us posted please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning - afternoon - evening
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next