Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post reply notification emails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

post reply notification emails Empty
PostSubject: post reply notification emails   post reply notification emails Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Have just noticed today that I don't always get post reply notification emails ... for example, I got an email notification for one post but when I went on the forum, found that another topic also had a reply...

Has anyone else noticed this? Could it be an issue with my email provider? (I'm using yahoo)

It's not a major issue but could be related to the fact I didn't receive the bulk email sent by misty ...
If people rely on the notification email in terms of deciding whether to log on or not, they might be missing out is all so thought I'd mention it :)
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: post reply notification emails   post reply notification emails Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

it happens to me too GR, all i can say is check your general settings and before you hit "send" check it has subscribe to topic ticked. I find also if its a "sticky" or "announcement" I sometimes don't get those. As Admin I'm supposed to be alerted when someone joins and I get every 3rd or 4th person notification sent to me. I think its really some sort of glitch with the actual server
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: post reply notification emails   post reply notification emails Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 pm

here ia another example, its just sent me notifications on your replys a few days ago! I've already read them but its just telling me now you answered post reply notification emails 444392
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: post reply notification emails   post reply notification emails Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

LOL same here!! I have a heap from Thursday which have suddenly appeared in my inbox today ... post reply notification emails 444392
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post reply notification emails   post reply notification emails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post reply notification emails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Matters :: Spirit Matters General Information :: HELP!!!-
Jump to: