Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Hunting shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

Ghost Hunting shows Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 am

What do you think about these Ghost Hunting shows? Real or fake or what? Share your thoughts with us.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 am

Been watching episodes of Most Haunted recently on "W" on Foxtel. I like to hear about the history of the places they go to and with the medium's lit walkaround to see what they can pick up but it does make me laugh when these shows always turn out the lights and do their vigils in total darkness. I suppose it is better for them maybe because they can pick up anomalies but do they actually think that ghosts only come out when it's dark? Ghost Hunting shows 141443

That bloody Kath Howe gets really annoying though, she jumps and screams at the slightest thing. It makes me wonder why she goes if she's so jumpy...notoriety I suppose Ghost Hunting shows 444392

We have a few shows on here at the moment, Ghost Hunters is another and Ghost Adventures is yet another. Then there is the one where they debunk it all and I like that one because if they can find a logical reason for noises, drops in temp etc then they will say so. To me, this is the most truthful one.

Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 pm

annoying? thats bloody Leslie the historian!!! Can't stand that woman seeing as she came from playing a "queen" at one of the places they went to, she was an actor for tourists groups etc

Ghost Adventures is my FAVOURITE at the moment! They actually get some great stuff and its only the 3 of them with handheld cameras and they try some stuff out, much better than MH although I still like watching it (when I don't fall asleep at 11:30pm)!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

There's another one now too called Ghost Labs - God they're everywhere LOL. Yes I record all these shows on a sat night so I can watch them through the week. I agree with you about Lesley Smith, do you watch her expressions when she speaks? Talk about dramatics Ghost Hunting shows 141443
Ghost Hunters is good too - I think, that's the one who are plumbers? TAPS? (good english ay?) Ghost Hunting shows 112314
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Taps is great I enjoy that one I don't really watch the others and NEVER most haunted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunting shows   Ghost Hunting shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunting shows
Page 1 of 1