Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

orbs or dust?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormygt

stormygt

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:59 pm

found this while i was looking through some old-ish photos. its of me (and one of my aunts to the right) at a Wedding in 2006. i dont remember actually seeing it before, but the orbs surprised me.

orbs or dust? R_sus_10
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:25 am

Gosh Stormy what a great photo!
I would love to tell you that the orbs are spiritual but I am so skeptical these days about orbs as they can be anything!
I've had some great orb shots in my photos too.
I tend to think, looking at the photo, that they are more likely dust particles and I am so sorry if this disappoints you.
My reason for this is:
Notice the floor is bare, no carpet. When you have a non-carpetted floor the dust tends to just sit there as opposed to carpet where it seems to embed itself into the pile. So when there is movement, the dust is kicked up into the air. It looks like the person (you or your aunt) is dancing so the dust will be moved up.

I think perhaps the others will have their opinions too, and please don't forget, this is only my opinion and I could very well be wrong.
Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Misty
Admin
Misty

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:00 am

great photo, Orb's this is definatly one that's gets lot's of discussion going.!!!

I aways believed these to be obs ,-------- gulliable maybe??

I have since done a lot of reading on ob's and not 1 person can say for definate if orb's actually exist.

It's really down to the individual and what you believe.

Keep an open mind , I'm still not convinced one way or the other. I tend to question myelf as to why would orb's always appear to be almost a perfest circle, why do they come in different colours.

So guess my answer is i still dont know.
Back to top Go down
stormygt

stormygt

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:13 am

I'm not sure what they are. i'm skeptical yet hopeful i suppose lol. the big one on the right i think i can discount because i believe it is a reflection, because there's the 2 together and they are the same (little dot on the left side).
its actually the green one that gets me.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:31 am

I think the green one could also be a reflection from your dress - if you look at it, it is exactly the same colour. The one above your aunt's head, the solid one, is very similar to one I had in my lounge room some time ago. The funny thing with mine was that I was taking random pix of my house and it was in 2 that I took of my bar area, the second one which was taken only minutes after the first one showed that it had moved to the right. Then in another one which was taken at the same time, minutes apart again, was showing the other part of my room - same room - and it was there as well. So it looked to me like it had floated all around the room!

However, i did perform an experiment too whereas I photographed my slate floor and my rug, then I shook the rug before vacuuming it and took another pic, there were heaps of dust orbs there!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
jean jeannie

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

its a bit big for dust don't u think
Back to top Go down
stormygt

stormygt

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:59 pm

jean jeannie wrote:
its a bit big for dust don't u think

lol this is the logical me - it wouldnt be too big if the dust was actually on the camera lens.

as i said, i dont know whether its genuine orbs or just dust or some other interference
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:42 pm

doh never thought of that orbs or dust? 141443
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

orbs or dust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs or dust?   orbs or dust? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

orbs or dust?
Page 1 of 1