PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seeing again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin

PostSubject: Seeing again   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 am

Gosh, I really don't know where to post this so I'm glad we have this little area

Recently I have been 'seeing' again. It's kind of weird though because it has been all different types of things from translucent faces to full bodied shadows.
Examples are: I have been in my carport and looked over at our BBQ area and seen a largish face of what I think was a young boy but it was translucent, see-through, like looking at something in a bubble, is that weird? Another time I saw a full bodied apparition complete with clothing but couldn't make out the face, and it was the same as the face, translucent but it had colour as well. At work, the place where I always seen shadows, I saw a shadow of a full-bodied man standing to my right but over a bit. And these are just a few, there have been more, cats as well.
The other day I told my husband, as he was walking into the kitchen, to watch out for the cat (I thought he was going to trip over the cat because he was looking straight ahead) I pointed to the floor immediately in front of him. He stopped and looked down and said "there is no cat!" So I protested that I saw our cat, or what I thought was our cat and he pointed outside to show me that our cat was in the garden, and sure enough, there she was. This isn't the first time this has happened to me with cats LOL.

Because at the present time I am undergoing a great deal of stress and worry I am wondering if I am imagining. I know you guys will say I'm not but I still wonder if perhaps I am going a bit schitz-o. And really, you never know do you? (Has anyone seen the move "A Beautiful Mind")

BUT, I got a bit fed up and I told them to go away - and they have! For a few weeks I was seeing things all the time and now nothing!

The other night when Dave and I were settling down to sleep I smelled coffee....gosh it was a beautiful aroma. I mentioned this to Dave and then the thought popped into my head that when you smell things like coffee, onions and burned toast, it usually means that spirit is around.

Oh yeah, I am hearing my name being called again too.

For a few weeks now I have been wanting to get into the forum and do some posting. I either haven't had the time or the energy but something keeps telling me to do it - so...I am up early this morning.....5am on a sunday...so I will post LOL

Have a great day everyone

http://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing again   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Sadie this really is good news. know you've been rather stressed and I think you find these visions a burdon at times but I think they are really your calling. They come as a comfort to you, when you see them, life is normal and if you let them in more instead of fighting them, they may be able to give you msgs and guidance and aide you in your troubles. I think that when you block them life becomes more of a turmoil because its not natural for you to be so "alone" if you will, in spirit.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing again   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Thank you Suzie - it makes sense

http://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing again   

Back to top Go down

Seeing again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Matters :: Beyond The Physical Realm :: Discussions-
Jump to: