Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 am

Was told a while ago that we find ourselves being intrested in certain things that are connected to our guides or at least one of them.

A friend said that she found herself being insterted in a country and its belifs and didnt know why only to find sometime later that she was reciving a new guide from that country.

What do you feel about this?It is different for everyone but has anyone found this has happened to them to?
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 pm

don't know about that I have never given it much thought
Back to top Go down
stormygt

stormygt

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 pm

hmm...thats an interesting thought. Along the same lines as your friend, I have always had an interest in Ireland, and Celtic mythology/history/beliefs/religion (i don't know what to call it exactly lol...i just know celtic.) but i've never known WHY?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

I have an affinty with Scotland, I feel I had a past life there. It must have been a memorable one for me to carry it through to this life. I don't know about guides tho.
On the other side of things, I have definately no interest whatsoever in Asia, Thailand, Bali, Japan, China, or any of the European countries. I have never wanted to visit and I honestly feel that if I won a holiday or anything in one of these countries I would give it to someone. The same as films, not the slightest but interested in movies about or filmed in these regions. Now why would that be?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Matters :: Beyond The Physical Realm :: Discussions-
Jump to: