Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 am

Is it that only Spirit Guides that have lived on Earth as humans, can only be our Guides? I wonder if Animals can be Guardians, protectors, Spirit Guides etc? or if they have another agenda or role to play once they have crossed over.

I believe in Animal spirits, yet I am not sure that I've ever heard of one being a Spirit Guide. I am aware that we have totem animals but i think that's different.

The animal is like a totem spirit but i wonder if that's the same kind of thing as a Spirit Guide type thing?

I am drawn to dogs, love em all, I once was driving with my husband and brothers in the car and this dog was crossing the road in front of us, I slowed and let is pass but as I went further on I couldn't help but watch it in the rearview mirror and hence slowed my driving, a truck coming the other way lost a huge piece of rock which bounced off the road and took out my headlight before landing on the roof and off, if I hadn't slowed to watch that dog behind me it would have gone straight through the windscreen! Have always loved dogs and planning to move back into a work area involving them.

I also LOVE tigers, I could watch them for hours at the zoo!

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Well i'm pretty sure that Native Americans have animals as their spirit huides (and possibly others too?)
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 am

Yep for sure animals can be spirit guides, not sure on web page but type in animal guides it should come up with a list,

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?   

Back to top Go down

Do you believe animals can be spirit guides?
Page 1 of 1