Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hosting photo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misty
Admin
Misty

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 am

Sadie i have tried to put on a photo but it's not downloading , any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 am

If you are hosting a photo through the forum you need to click this icon hosting photo Captur10 make sure "File" is checked and click browse.
Browse your computer to find your image and then click "Host It"

hosting photo Captur11

You will then see another menu come up which has "Thumbnail:" "Image:" and "Image URL:"
Beside each of these is a "Copy" button, click on that (I usually use the "Image" copy button) this will copy it to your clipboard. Then just click into your reply area where you want to put the image and paste it. I use keyboard shortcut Ctrl V for pasting.

Once you have done that you may need to click your preview button to get rid of the menu.

hosting photo Captur12
If you click upload it doesn't work, it sends it back to the first menu so you have to browse again - stupid I know!
Try that anyway Misty and see how you go. If all else fails you can still paste images in here from Photobucket using the old fashioned method!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Hmm ... I'm going to try & do this & see if I have any success - I have a photo with a possible orb that I want to post but never done before ... I want to block out the faces first though because I don't think the family want to be on display lol .... its a couple years old but have never been bothered to try & post it ... took 2 photos same spot less than a minute apart - first one is clear but second has this thing in it?? hosting photo 444392 probably just dust .. hopefully will be on the forum soon ... hosting photo 51980
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 pm

how did you go?
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Have just re-formatted my laptop today because it has been playing up for ages. Everything got wiped & started from scratch again (backed-up all my stuff first!!) thanks to my brother & brother-in-law lol ...otherwise it would still be locking up etc. because I didn't know how to do it!! Haven't reloaded everything yet - none of my files are back on as yet ... have just got all my security updates etc so could take me a couple days :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hosting photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting photo   hosting photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hosting photo
Page 1 of 1