All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hell place of peace or purgatory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Hell place of peace or purgatory?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Earthbound, Astral Spirit & Human Beings alike still question the ultimate place of peace or purgatory (literally). I have seen & heard many stories of those who’ve been touched by the hand/’s of ‘light’ ~ our higher power ~ & have returned to complete their mission/time here on earth. Then there are those who immediately after passing remain in between worlds. But rarely are there personal accounts on someone being touched by the hands of ‘darkness’ & returning to talk about it.

I just wanted to share this video of high school student’s dramatization on the topic of hell.
Note: I'm not trying to recruit anyone into Christianity/Any Religion ~ Just submitting an example of our societies way of thinking.

“Death in Scripture never means ceasing to exist, but only indicates the absence of some kind of life. Physical death is the absence of physical life. Spiritual death is the absence of spiritual life. And the second death is the absence of the blessings of eternal life”.

"The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:13-15).
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" (Revelation 21:Cool.
http://www.oldpaths.com/Archive/Davison/Roy/Allen/1940/hell.html

We will see when the time comes... a second chance in life or in spirit? Perhaps we should begin to understand, accept, acknowledge, forgive (self/others), appreciate, love & release all 'un godly' thoughts & feelings - To be set free of all negative 'stuff' NOW - Consciously/Subconsciously - in order to know who we are, where we're going & how beautiful it will be.

I will say these words out loud for all to hear – Even those who are non denominational. Maybe…. Just maybe I’ll be able to save a life.

FEAR:
And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God… 

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' As Moses rose his voice with the inscriptions of Gods requests… No punishment was written/stipulated if these rules were not honored.

The Bible describes hell as a place of eternal torment, forever separated from God. In Matthew 25:46, Jesus said that the unrighteous "will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." Clearly both life in heaven and punishment in hell are eternal.
http://www.christianissues.biz/hell.html

Metephore:
Jesus said that people "will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" and into "the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth," (Matthew 8:12 and Matthew 13:42). In the verses Mark 9:42-48, Jesus said that if a hand, foot or an eye caused you to sin, it would be better to lose it and enter heaven maimed than to be tossed into hell because of the sin it causes. Because, Jesus said, in hell the worm doesn't die and the fire is never quenched. The fire represents external torment and the worm describes internal torment, neither of which ever end.

Your thoughts?

Peace, Love & Light & Happiness!

Last edited by seraphimxx1 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : couldn't read indigo colour)
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell place of peace or purgatory?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:40 pm

I didn't watch the movie but alot of people believe the life on earth is hell and we move on to peace from here

PostSubject: Re: Hell place of peace or purgatory?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 am

There are to many things in those Christian concepts of heaven and hell, which don't make sense.
From childhood on I never understood how an all loving God could create something like hell. And according to different teachings, all outside of the teaching, and most inside will end up in hell.
I don't think it matters which teaching we would look at within the abrahamic linage.
As we develop as spiritual beings, it has to become clear, what we look at are human concepts of reward and punishment.
It could not come from a being or a creative force that is all loving. Loves everything without conditions.
How could humans understand love without conditions? This reality is based on conditions. We can not breath, walk eat or reproduce without relying on something or someone. Conditions everywhere. What chance would we have to love unconditionally, or know what it is.
And if I really knew, would write it all down in beautiful words, the next one who reads my writing, only can interpret my understanding from his perspective of life. If I write about an object, or place, and you have no concept of what I am writing about, your mind will make something up, to fill the gaps.
Now imagine a few thousand years of gap filling, put it all in a big jar give it a good shake and voi la you have the concept of heaven and hell.
Rah nam
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Rah nam's analogy   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

I really enjoyed your interpretation or analogy. Thank-you for your response.

I have to agree with you when saying: "And if I really knew, would write it all down in beautiful words, the next one who reads my writing, only can interpret my understanding from his perspective of life. If I write about an object, or place, and you have no concept of what I am writing about, your mind will make something up, to fill the gaps".

"Now imagine a few thousand years of gap filling, put it all in a big jar give it a good shake and voi la you have the concept of heaven and hell". That’s about summed it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell place of peace or purgatory?   

Back to top Go down

Hell place of peace or purgatory?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1