Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good morning - afternoon - evening

Go down 
+4
jean jeannie
suziesheree
Misty
Sadie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm

So sorry.... when the owner of a site goes missing for a while the whole forum tends to stop, I am so sorry for this.
As you know I've been working my butt off for the past few months...well it all came to a head this week and I ended up quitting the job at the school. I took a sickie on Tueday afternoon and that seemed to be the beginning of the end.

I have been extremely busy this week, I had 2 house clients, Tuesday and Thursday, and the mental health place I clean booked me in for Monday, Wednesday and today to clean units. Now these units are usually 3 bedrooms, each with it's own ensuite, a lounge/dining room, kitchen, laundry and hallway. The residents there are really grotty, most being young men, and sorry, I am not typecasting but it seems the young men just do not know how to clean anything!! Anyhow, they had a big re-shuffle there and were moving residents from one unit to another to make room for more coming in so they asked me to clean certain areas as they moved one into another area and then clean the area they moved out of - so all in all, a very busy week.
I had an appointment on Monday afternoon with my upline Avon rep (incase I didn't mention it, I am now an Avon lady too), the appt was for 2.15...I remember sitting on the lounge at 2pm knowing I couldn't go to sleep because of this person coming...well the next thing I know it was 2.45 and my phone was ringing. It was hubby but there had also been a message, both on the landline and on my mobile. When I finally got through to her she said she was knocking on my front door, ringing the doorbell and tapping on the window, and then thinking I must have been out, left. I was asleep in the lounge room which is at the front of my house, I should have heard her knock on the window at the very least, geeze I must have died for 3/4 of an hour I think! Anyway I composed myself and went off at 3.30 to do the school. All the while I was there I was 'dragging my feet' so to speak and everything seemed much harder than normal, I couldn't wait to finish and found myself cutting corners to get done and get home. I usually work to a high standard so this was not normal for me.

On Tuesday I got home from doing my house client about 1.30pm and thinking that I had enough time for a nap I parked myself on the lounge once again to grab 40 winks. The TV seemed so loud that day and it was hard for me to drift off but I guess I was panicking in a way because I knew this was the last chance I had to nap and if I didn't get it now I was going to be too tired to work this afternoon...well I finally slept but I woke at about 3.50pm, I usually leave here at 3.30 so I was running late to begin with. As I opened my eyes I looked at the clock and shock, horror... affraid look at the time! So I lept up quickly and got a really big head-rush, so I sat down again just as quick. Composed myself and then got up again to get organised to go to work, knowing I would be late anyway.
My legs felt like ton weights and I felt as if I was trying to run through waist-high water...I sat again saying to myself, "I just can't keep this up!"
So feeling bad, feeling tired and like a zombie I made the decision....."f... it" I'm not going in tonight. So I stayed at home. I didn't actually compose myself properly until about 7.30pm or so. I didn't ring my supervisor which I know was very naughty of me, but they wouldn't have been able to do anything at that late hour anyway so I never bothered. Also knowing that the supervisor would chew my ears off and I was in no mood for this.

Wednesday I was back down at the mental health facility and was ready to move on to the next stage of unit cleaning when I decided that I was going to take tonight off as well, I was just so exhausted that I felt I couldn't keep going like this. So I rang my supervisor to tell her that I wouldn't be in, she should have enough time to get someone to cover me today. She was not impressed at all, and I got a telling off because I wanted to take the night off...in 4 months there I have only had 1 night off when I was really sick, and that night no one had covered me so I had extra to do the next night. Well, when I told her that I hadn't been in the night before she really had a fit and chewed my ears back to the bare bones. I deserved it because I hadn't told her the night before so I took it from her but I wasn't about to take nonsense because I had asked for a night off. So I said to her that I have another clanger for her, that I am resigning and she can have my notice. I asked how much notice do I need to give and she told me to finish up now, so I said done!
In the next breath she said she didn't want to lose me....well...hello? curse

So for the rest of this week, between cleaning and sleeping, I haven't had a lot of time to do much at all. I have spent most of it trying to recapture my sleep, and believe me, I have done a whole lot of that!
I really think this has turned out for the best. I believe my body was telling me that I needed to slow down so this I have done. I went to work this morning with a very different attitude that I have had of late. And I actually enjoyed cleaning, something I haven't enjoyed for a very long time.
Now I have to somehow recoup the lost $'s which isn't that much really.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 am

well thats always the way when we don't listen to what we shoudl be doing we get shoved, take it easy my friend
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Sadie - please listen to your body!! Easier said than done I know. Unfortunately we don't do it enough & often don't take notice until it really hits us. Hope you can get some much needed rest now. Sleep
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm

gosh sadie your life is always so full on! You need to take a step back but you know that (apart from us telling you), life will make you!
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Have not been here lately and I apoligise for that people. Life gets very busy at times.
have moved the kids to a new school this term and they are loving it. My son came out first day sprouting about friends (which he still plays with 3wks later), took him 5yrs at old school to get a friend. We now have school concert to get ready for, excursions, class xmas parties, school disco. Not to mention my daughters dancing concert.
had sons 10th birthday yesterday, he had a slumber party with 2 friends, which seemed to go well.
We are also looking at moving (that reminds me to update the reading with tha info), better to get out of this house which still holds bad memories no matter how much time passes.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Gosh Suzie, you have been busy! As soon as I read about your son's birthday I had a mental picture and also the taste of pink ice cream LOL..maybe I'm fancying Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 141443
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm

LOL no pink ice cream here! yellow pokemon cake
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 pm

I saw a picture of an ice-cream maker machine in a mag and it was this I was seeing....fancying? Definately! LOL...I have to get me one of those!! LOL
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 am

things are moving along really quickly in selling our house! From okay lets move to signing agents contracts on monday and the agent has already done drive by's. Wants to take photos tomorrow and list next week! I feel like I'm running a race BUT normally I would fight against things, this time i'm letting the life take us along. If things are supposed to go this fast then let it!
Just hope the preapprovals come through fast and we find another house just as quick!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Suzie is there a suburb beginning in "L" that you are looking at? Or perhaps a street? Oh it just occured to me that you live in Penrith, that's close to Liverpool isn't it?
Not saying that Liverpool is where you'll be moving but..... Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 444392
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

its so strange to see names like liverpool from u guys have to keep remining my self your in oz lol
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:16 pm

lol

liverpool is about a 35-40min drive from penrith - depends which roads you take - i used to work there years ago although the roads are better now.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 pm

LOL still takes that long GR
Sadie - we live in Lemongrove atm and I work at Liverpool (not moving back there) we haven't even started Looking yet Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 179790
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:29 am

Hi guy's , hope your all keeping well, just a real quick pop in as at internet cafe not cheap!!!!!!
Life is good and soooooooooooooooo lovelt to have sun rather then the cold Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 112314 , already have a good suntan ,so need to stay covered for awhile!!!!
WE are waiting to get our ID numbers b4 we can even think about buying a home , its the law which is a pain but nothing i can do about it, we have seen some great houses fingers crossed that 1 or 2 will still be on market in a few wks.
ok need to go take care and if i dont get chance to get back on all have a great xmas ,misty Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 76825
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 am

Misty...lovely to hear from you. I'm so glad things are going well and you are enjoying the sun. Fingers X'd that it hurries up for you and you can finally get settled. Have a great Xmas and new year and hopefully by then we will hear from you more often.
santa
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Great to hear from you Misty Glad its all going well
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 pm

we're not actually looking at houses yet, we are having trouble getting finance which is REALLY dumb seeing as we already have a mortgage
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, I hear that on the news that finance, world-wide is getting harder and harder to get. It seems that over in USA they were giving loans to anyone who wanted one and of course there was millions not paid back and now we are suffering the fallout ! curse
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 3046 Hope everyone is well ...

Why is it that as the year winds down, work seems to be getting busier?? curse I've been getting home much later the past few weeks & still feel like I'm not achieving all that I need to in the day ... Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 615852

I think I only need to do one more christmas shopping trip though & then I'm done Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 85334 .... that's assuming I find what I'm looking for ... what's the bet that because I know what I'm looking for, I'm going to have a hard time finding them Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 141443

Anyway, hope to pop in again sometime this week Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 780646
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm just about done only have a bit of food shoppin to do and 3 god kids to get for and I'm feeling money woudl be a good idea lol
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:51 am

Money is always a problem no matter what time of year it is but at Christmastime it is always worse isn't it? The bills don't stop coming in because it's Christmas and it seems now that we are expected to buy presents for everyone.

I've been budgetting, or trying to budget, carefully and was so hopeful when I saw that this week should have been the week to give us a bit of a boost. I should have had a checque coming in from one of my clients which would have gotten me, finally, on top of the bills and given me some money to get some Christmas shopping done.
Well...as I told hubby....every time we take 2 steps forward, something is there knocking us back at least one step and it happened again!
The cheque didn't come! After patiently waiting for 2 weeks it hasn't arrived...I was devastated. So I rang my client who had to ring the pay office to discover that they had lost my invoice. Lucky I rang ay? So my client has faxed off another copy but then won't be issuing the cheque now until this week which means it may arrive on Friday (fingers crossed) or it may arrive on Monday. Whichever, it still takes 3 days to clear which is cutting time very short.

On top of that, my hubby got a speeding fine...grrrrr. I am not jumping up and down too much because it happens and it's not often that he gets them - mind you, a lot more often that I do! But at this point in time, this is $220 we don't have to spare. But...I calculated it into the spending with the words of warning for my everloving that should this happen again there will be divorce papers served!

And now, it seems that preverbial final straw is breaking the camel's back so to speak. His car, the new one we bought just last year....has to be looked at by an auto electrician and is booked in for Monday.....more $$$$. It must be female, it is having "hissy fits" and refuses to start, draining the battery. We have been told it is more than likely the alternator. When we bought the car we paid extra for an extended warranty and now, the receptionist at the auto elecs place tells me this this insurance place is terrible to try to get money from, the worst in fact. She said they have had dealings before....ok, this I really needed to know....but she said to leave it with them and hopefully they will get it sorted.
So, let's see on Monday what the final result is ay?

The good part is that we are off to spend a couple of days with my brother and sister-in-law at their country home the weekend after new year. It will be "up there saturday and back home sunday" because of work but it will be nice to get away.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

gosh brenda, lucky the year is nearly over and you're starting the new one so lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

We've just gotten home from Victor Harbor which is down on the coast. We've spent a lovely day with hubby's oldest daughter and her 3 children. The kids are wonderful and so well-behaved. They are a credit to their parents. Jacob is 10, Ethan is 8 and Sienna is 3. We went to the main street to watch the local Christmas Pageant. Rebecca (step-daughter) doesn't drive so Dave (my hub) took me and the 2 boys down in the car first and then went back to pick up Rebecca and Sienna. Our car is only a 4 seater so we couldn't squeeze everyone in for 1 trip.
The boys sat on the kerb so quietly but also so excited watching the floats and collecting the lollies (sweets/candy) which were being distributed by the people in the pageant. Little Sienna was being held by her Poppa as he was talking to her and pointing out all the different things which were coming down the street and when it came to Santa, they both got excited....all in all, we had a great time.
We followed this up with burgers and chips at MacDonalds, the kids having a play on the equipment and then the return trip back home. A cup of coffee and it was time for us to come home to our house. The trip down and back is about 3/4 of an hour to an hour each way. Not too bad a run really as it is country so you can move at a pretty good pace.

We're back down there again next Friday for Christmas lunch and then on Boxing Day we have my boys coming for a BBQ lunch, well late lunch/early tea as it will be in the afternoon. All 3 of my sons will be coming with their respective partners and 3 of my grandchildren - I am so looking forward to it.
Sunday, my Daughter, son-in-law and the kids are coming to see us. Not sure yet if it for the day or if they are staying overnight - this we'll play by ear.

This week is going to be very busy for me as I still have my work to do plus the rest of my shopping and preparations for the weekend celebrations. Hubby is home on annual leave now for 3 weeks so I will have some help to get things done, thank goodness.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year though.
So......
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
I hope you all have a wonderful day and a safe, happy and prosperous new year....

Did you all see the new pictures on the portal?

santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 pm

You have a great time mate, and Happy Christmas to you all
Its very pretty here with all the snow but oh how i wish for your sunshine Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 112314
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Yes, summer here JJ. We've had some very hot days and some not so.... We've had 4 seasons in the last couple of weeks I think, except for snow LOL.
It has been really hot today (Wednesday) 42 degrees and it is still hot outside now and it's almost midnight. BUT....they tell us a change will be coming through about now and it will be cooler tomorrow....down to about 22. It is such a drastic difference! But Christmas day and the weekend are looking good, about 25 for Chrissy Day and I think about the same for Sat & Sun. Monday is also a public holiday in SA. It's our Proclomation Day. The day South Australia was proclaimed a state way back in 1836 I think, so we celebrate that instead of Boxing Day. However the shops will still be closed on Saturday, open Sunday and closed again on Monday.

I've just been putting these hampers together for our 7 families of kids, grandkids and the like. I bought large, deep, plastic trays, like serving platters. Then I bought stuff like jelly crystals, mousse mix, biscuits, small cakes, toys for the children, hand creams and body sprays for the adults, then I added some incense and some sparklers, lip balms and the list goes on LOL. I have placed all the items for each family into the tray and held it all in place with plastic wrap, then wrapped it in coloured cellophane. Finishing it off with a contrasting curling ribbon, a gift tag and a nice red velvet bow with a bell. Even hubby had to admit that they look really nice.

I have 2 more to finish wrapping and I had just had enough tonight LOL. I just have to do the cellophane step and they are all done, but my feet are telling me to take a weight off of them LOL, so I decided to sit down at the computer for a little while.

I'm going off to work in a bit and get these jobs done. I only have 2 today and then I have the medical centre again tonight. Hubby is coming with me to get that one done so then I can have 4 days off.
I am so looking forward to Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year and I have to admit I get a bit sentimental and teary but I love it - I love to be with my kids and grandkids, I love to see the expressions on their faces when they open their presents.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I will bit you all a very good night and I would love to hear your Christmas tales when you have the time.

Merry Christmas my friends, take care on the roads please. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning - afternoon - evening
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next