Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good morning - afternoon - evening

Go down 
+4
jean jeannie
suziesheree
Misty
Sadie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 pm

welcome back cindy and misty!

I have had stuff this week as well but cannot disclose at this time, as soon as I can tell I will!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 am

My dear friends. I know I have been neglecting you and this forum for a little while now and I deeply apologise for that. The reason is that I am simply exhausted! My work is draining me to the core.
When I get home I sit down at the computer and read my email. Usually I have a few from here so I check in and read. I vote always...every day!
But I simply do not have enough energy to write much or to put in more information, photos etc.
So please forgive me, I am not ignoring you. I love you all and love this forum but at this point in time I need rest.
If you can find it in your hearts to send me some healing energy, I would gratefully appreciate it.
I'll be back soon, I promise Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 474790
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 pm

love and healing being sent
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 pm

we miss you sadie but take care of yourself
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm

look after yourself sadie & get some rest
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Light Workers working...   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 am

Good Morning to evr1! For you Sadie & all who are of the light.
Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 1c4961fd
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 am

morning/evening .afternoon to all.
Not been round much as have been rather busy,
I will try to visit more now that everything is in motion.
Removers come on the 7th oct, so will be of line, am staying with my sister for awhile so hope to be able to get on pc sometime.

We will at long last be flying to our new home about the 15th oct .
So in the meantime have lots of visitng to do and one big party Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 112314
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 am

YAY can finally tell you whats been going on!

My youngest brother went to Qld last week for a holiday. I was looking after the animals, think I mentioned that, anyway, the day of his rubbish I was cleaning up the mess in his house and came across a wedding card and present and a baby bounty bag. Couldn't resist so I msg'd him, did he have anything to tell me?
"no don't think so"
"really?" I ask
"why"
so I told him I found the present etc...... tells me busy will ring me later. So when he finally rings couple hours later asked him when they got married, really annoyed and upset, he's my baby brother, thats a day you want to share with them you know?
"well" he says "actually its tomorrow and my witness has fallen through, I need one...." Shocked
I'm like "what, i'll just fly there?"
"yeah i'll pay and book it"
So I madly ring my husband cos he would be late for work and have to leave to pick up kids etc and have to tell my work thats hey my brothers getting married and i'm going to Qld! (bet they haven't heard that as anexcuse for a day off!)
So that night madly trying to find something to wear for a casual beach wedding and something that will be comfortable to fly in, even raided a friends cupboard.

Wednesday morning up at 5am fly out of sydney 8:45. My brother picks me up at airport drives straight to the venue then tells me I need to go pick up the bride and the other witness!!!
Anyway, was a lovely day and was really glad to be able to be there, I knew our mother would be heartbroken but at least he had family there.

So since then I have had to be quiet about wedding and baby. Can't say anything in front of my kids and my mum. Finally convinced my brother to tell her this morning when she had one of her best friends down from Qld (how ironic). She was devasted about missing it of course, and was upset at me as you would be, but wasn't my place to tell her! I only found out by accident.

I couldn't say anything on here as family members are registered on here but he's told our mum now (not our dad yet)

I'm so excited! I get to be a real aunty next year!

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 47351

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 2009_010
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Suzie what a lovely story! It's sad that he felt he had to keep it a secret from you but I guess you were meant to find out and meant to be there.
I know I would be devastated if that were my brother!!
My brothers, none of them and I have 3 (all older) were at my wedding 6 years ago. My middle brother lives in Queensland (must be that place!) and has for years so I didn't really expect him to travel down. My other 2 lived here in SA but both wives were sick so they couldn't come. I say 'lived' because the youngest one moved to Queensland 4 years ago. So now there is just my oldest brother and me left here but... Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 444392

Getting back to weddings....my oldest son gets married in 2 weeks time, I'm excited about it and looking forward to the wedding. My cousin gets married on 8th November, all here in SA but the other side of the city. At least we got invites! I was talking to #1 and #3 brothers the other night on the phone and neither of them have been asked to either wedding and are quite upset but once again... Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 444392

I remember only too well, a few years back, how they held family BBQs and boat trips and camping trips and I was never asked along. When I asked #1 brother why I wasn't invited he said "don't worry, we'll probably ask you to the next one" well that's not good enough is it? So I think karma is working well in our family right now.

Anyhow Suzie, the pic is beautiful. I'm glad it all turned out in the end for you. Is there a reason why your parents weren't asked to go? That's a bit sad.
When my son's youngest daughter was due to be born, she was due on 6th April. I waited 3 days and then I rang to see how things were going only to be told that the baby had been born a week ago. I wasn't told anything. That was very hurtful. But that was in the days when my son went out of his way to hurt me, I hope things have changed now.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Misty, I am so pleased that things are finally working out for you. You have had so much worry, stress and heartache over this move I was beginning to wonder if it was all worth it but you sound so excited now....it's wonderful news!
Please don't wait too long before you get the computer hooked up once you get there will you? We miss you already. Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 474790
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

if they had more than one witness the cost went up, how do you choose between divorced parents? Thats why when his original witness fell through he chose to have a sibling and I found out at the right time I guess!
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Good morning!   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

Suzie ~ The closeness/bond between siblings is something so special & unbreakable. The entire process of you finding the evidence & having the courage to contact him was an amazing story. It is a beautiful picture. I pray that their union will be an everlasting one. Congrads on becoming an aunt!

Misty ~ I too had an excursion of a time locating my current place. I’m still having little issues with the interior & furniture that I’d purchased. Good luck to you in your new home.

Sadie ~ you seem to have much going on lately. Congratulations “Mother of the groom!”

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 902367
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 am

a lovely photo, a new baby in the family usually brings family closer, it did with our's. did i tell you all i'm going to be a nanny again , so will be coming home next march to see new bub.

WOW Sadie the wedding has come round qiuck , thou saying that it's almost 2mths since my sons.
You will have to post photos, love looking at photos
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 am

Seraph, thank you - this is the first of my 3 sons to get married. My second son Wayne plans to marry next year, I think I wrote about that because I am helping with the flowers and the catering etc.
My baby boy, Ryan, 22 - no plans as yet but he has plenty of time. He and his gf are planning on moving in together at some point, which I think is always a good thing to get to know if they can live together.
My mum used to call it 'living in sin' LOL. Then it became a 'trial marriage', now it's the norm!
My only daughter got married 3 years ago.

Misty you can count on photos!! As long as I remember to take my camera LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 am

Having a very busy week this week. Yesterday morning I had 4 jobs to do and when I had done the last one they had asked me to stay on and clean a unit. This place is like a halfway house for mental health problems. They help the residents get back into the community by teaching them how to look after themselves...doing their own cleaning, washing, shopping, helping them get work...etc.
The units are from 1 to 3 bedrooms and each has it's own bathroom. The unit I cleaned yesterday was 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, laundry, kitchen, lounge and dining rooms. It wasn't too bad because it only took me 2 hrs & 15 mins to clean. The bathrooms are always the worst. Those showers and toilets seem to take forever as I don't think the residents are too fond of cleaning those! (Neither am I!!!)
But by the time I got home it was about 12.45pm, I had been working since 5am, so I had something to eat, laid on the sofa and nodded off for about an hour or so. Then had an hour on here before heading back out to do the school. I got home again about 7.20 last night and cooked tea, ate tea and fell into bed by 8.30.
We only had egg and bacon for tea last night LOL - quick and easy.

Today I have the medical centre, then the mental health place and I think another unit or part of one to do. I told them I can't stay back too long today as I have a private house clean at 11am and she wants her china cabinets done today. Then back to the school this afternoon and then "Shine" either tonight or early in the morning, probably the latter.

Thank goodness this is the last week of Term 3 at school. I still have 10 hours of detailing to do over the 2 week break but at least I have 2 weeks to get it done and I can choose my own hours to do it in too.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am

Good morning people!
It is now 2.02am on Friday 2nd October. Time is moving so very fast and before we know it, Christmas will be here once again.
Today is a special day for my daughter and her husband because today they pick up the keys to their new home. As much as daughter telling me they will not be moving in straight away, that they have plenty of time....(I said yeah right, you'll be in there the same day!!)....they are so excited they cannot contain themselves. As I knew they would be. They have everything sorted and organised to start moving in immediately and they should have everything in by tonight....LOL...why don't they listen to parents? We know these things....been there...done it Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 112314

Tomorrow afternoon is my hair day. A friend of mine is going to cut my hair for me and help me put the dye through it. My hair is now down to my waist in length. I have never had it quite this long before but I have always had it long ever since I can remember, only going short in fits here and there and then letting it grow long again. The last time I had it cut was before my grandaughter was born and she is now 4. BUT, it is so very fine and the ends are so frizzy because I keep it tied up all the time. I love the length but it annoys me so I constantly have it up in a bun, especially for work. And a red-head is what I will be too. Well, sort of ....
My hair has always been dark brown but now we have lots and lots of those lovely natural silver streaks through it..hmmm..mother nature is so kind isn't she? So to cover that, at least for a while, a red dye is in order. I think it was about a year ago now that I did this too. So a new look for me. I have also been losing weight - about 8kg so far and some of my clothes feel now like they are so baggy on me, especially around the belly/bum area. Mind you I still have heaps more to lose - probably another 10 or so at least.

On Sunday, 4th October, is mine and hubby's wedding anniversary. We have been married 6 years now. It feels more like 36 though. And on Sunday is my oldest son's wedding day. I have been so looking forward to this day. I've had nothing to do with the preparations or anything and know nothing about it - son and me have been a bit estranged for a few years - but we are back to being friends now, which I'm glad about otherwise I wouldn't have been invited to the wedding.
This is the second out of my 4 to get married. My second son is going to do this next year some time.

Monday 5th is a public holiday here in South Australia and I have been looking forward to this day too - mainly because I get a whole 2 1/2 days clear of work! Yippee!
I so badly need a break. I thought I would have had one while the school holis were on but I feel I have worked harder this week. Mind you I did chill out last Monday.
This monday we are heading north to see daughter's new house. My grandaughter said they will buy the one with the purple room and they did! She told me something about having a black roof so they can see the stars so lets hope there are no holes in the roof or anything LOL, she is definately psychic!

I have 5 jobs to do today. My usual 2 morning jobs plus one other that I do 3 times a week - I have changed it from going in the evening. It is in the same street as the medical centre and the same area as the other morning one so I may as well go in a tad earlier and do all 3. Then later today I have one of my house clients and then more detailing at the school - I did 2 1/2 hours scrubbing there yesterday - only another 5 hours to go LOL.
I had to quote another job this week too. If I win this contract which I feel I might, this makes 10 jobs....wow...pretty soon I will have to start looking for help....perhaps in the new year.

Sorry its such a lengthy post Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 76825
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 am

We attended my oldest son's wedding yesterday and what a day it was! For the last few weeks we have been having horrible weather - cold, rainy, windy, overcast, but yesterday the sun shone brightly in the sky - they say the sun shines on the happy bride. The ceremony took place in a lovely park and the reception was held in a nearby pub with a special function room - fully catered, it was absolutley magnificent. My grandchildren were jr groomsman and flowergirls and they were all so well behaved and looking beautiful. My daughter-in-law was stunning and my son...wow what can I say? He certainly scrubbed up well - he looked so handsome in his suit.
A wonderful day was had by all and it will certainly be a day I won't forget. I am so glad that Michael and I were able to patch up any differences we had so that I was able to attend. My younger 2 sons were there also but of daughter wasn't because her and her older brother haven't spoken for years - that's such a shame, they were close as kids but what can you do Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 444392

I have been promised photos so as soon as I get some I will post. Unfortunately I think there was only 1 photo taken of me and hubby with the happy couple.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:45 pm

pleased the weather held for the wedding,look forward to photos.

Had the grankid's for the weekend our last weekend together --so spoilt them .
Last night we spent hours dismantling furniture, as hubby is working today and tomorrow.
Today is more running about for me cancelling different accounts, also a visit to the dentist ,not looking forward to that.
My dog has to go into kennels now as the defra paperwork hasnt come through been a month , so thats an expensense we could without. , he knows something is happening as he is just slouching about not his normal hyper self.
Anyhow at last it's happening.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 pm

When do you actually leave UK Misty? And when will you arrive in South Africa? Do you have everything organised there? Such as house, job etc?
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

My thoughts for the day as i get ready to say good night ....

to coin misty's signature (hope u don't mind misty!!) - 'Ask and you will receive ---- eventually.' Ahh so true!

Have faith that you will receive the answers/guidance u seek.... Yesterday & this morning I prayed/asked for guidance & then released the situation to the higher powers .... today i received clear guidance & regained clarity/perspective. Are we given THE answer & assured of any particular outcomes - most likely not lol - but it guides us along the journey - ultimately the choices& decisions we make are up to us. You may not get your 'answers' or guidance straight away but its important to keep the faith & believe that eventually you will find/receive that which you seek! If we're falling into a risky path or on the verge of falling back into negative thought patterns, I believe our angels& guides will protect us if we ask them to.

Timing .... things don't always go according to our plans .... patience is the key. Things will happen when they're meant to happen - we can't force. Everything happens for a reason ... doors open ... doors close ... No such thing as a 'chance' meeting - its the beginning of a chain of events which will eventually make sense or have meaning for someone. Have faith that its all working out for the best.

Accept good into your life ... appreciate & be grateful ...

As the song goes (i think) ... 'life is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it'

Lalalalalalala .. night night Sleep Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 893717
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 am

I think it was in this area that I mentioned my son was getting married. I don't know why I felt a special sense of pride that day - more than I have in a very long time. Michael and I (as you no doubt know) have been estranged for a few years and it was Mother's day this year that he finally came back into my life and I am so happy about that.
Why is it that I felt so proud of him on his wedding day? I remember the feelings I had for my daughter on her wedding day and they weren't the same. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter just as much as my son but I don't remember feeling as much pride in her as I did for Michael - is that strange or what?
I've got a couple of photos to post which I pinched from Mikey's facebook LOL. He has promised me a copy of the disc of photos when they are ready......

Here is my son and daughter-in-law:
Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Mjd110

and my 3 beautiful grandchildren.....the boy at the back is my grandson Jacob, he looks like he's been into the booze LOL.
And of course my girls, Jessica and Mikayla, Mikayla is the smaller of the 2.
The little boy in front is not one of mine, although he is a cutie - he was a jr groom with Jacob.
Nanna's pride is showing....sorry!

Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Kids110
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm

lovely photo's, , i'm still here in uk , why you may ask or not lol, my sis took a turn for the worse so couldn't leave without knowing she wil be ok, we have been up down the hossie like yoyo's, so many tests and still no answers everything the doc's think it could be come back negative, she is a mystery at the mo.
had to cancel my flight and now booked for the 28thoct so i pray by then we will have answers i will have to go on the date. have commitments over there to get sorted.

will try to get back again ,but who knows !!!!!
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

gosh misty! No wonder you can't concentrate on anything, there is so much in the air for you! I hope all turns out for the best though Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 474790
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Where has every one gone????????????

Sending Healing to your sister misty

I have just come back from a development weekend what a blast on the last day I actually got the full name of someones dad that had passed Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 381190

My dad has been poorly so has been taking up a lot of our time of late but he appears to be on the mend a bit
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:13 pm

I was wondering the same thing JJ - popped in last night as hadn't checked in for a couple days & it was like time had stood still lol but I guess everyone's had other things in life going on. I've been really busy with work & so on ... so not much mental energy left in the tank at night this past week & a bit. The project at work is interesting so at least it's a 'good' busy but I know it's only short term & then will probably be back to the same old .... but while doing some general reflecting earlier this evening, it hit me just how routine life has become of late & how nice it would be to pack up & go bush for a while lol - different environment, different routine, different experiences - just something new .....

Sending healing to your sister misty & to your dad JJ

Development weekend sounds like it was exciting JJ

Hope everyone comes back soon :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Good morning - afternoon - evening - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning - afternoon - evening
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next