AuthorMessage
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:36 am

great pic's how clever is she
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:26 pm

what a day Sadie! as soon as I read about your temp I knew radiator, had a whole year of mine playing up, nearly had the whole cooling system replaced (bit by bit) before they found the tiniest pinprick of a hole in the hose! Damn cars! Glad you were able to pull over though and hubby like a knight in shining armour to drive past and rescue you too! Sort of romantic as well

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

The car is now sitting in the garage. I have my ex-husband coming over next week to have a look at it and see if we can get a reconditioned motor for it. Ex is a mechanic so I never had to worry about checking oil or water or anything when we were married so it sort of became a 'habit' not to do it.
Anyhow he (hopefully) is going to help me get it back on the road for the smallest cost possible. In the meantime we are picking up the ute we gave to Dave's daughter and I am using that so at least I can get around.

http://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sadie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 am

Well...my car is STILL sitting out the back waiting for me to save up the $2000 I need to fix it. Normally that wouldn't be such a huge amount to save but the way things are going with me and money, by the time I get the money organised the motor won't be there anymore.

I have payments organised with all sorts of people, taking $20 here and $50 there to pay my bills. One company I had an arrangement with will only do direct debits and I hate these things with a passion! They were supposed to take $20 a fortnight which they did for 2 fortnights, then they took the whole balance so I was left badly overdrawn in my account and had no money for that fortnight - hence, no one else got paid plus I had bank fees on top because of the overdrawings. I was so annoyed at the bank for allowing this to go through anyway!
So ok, this having been done. So I contacted the rest of my creditors to tell them that it will be another fortnight before they can have any payments.
The next fortnight arrives. I give my client a different bank account number and ask, "Please note the new account number. Can you please deposit funds into here" Or something to that effect. Well....why don't they read their invoices? Nope....the deposit was made into the account which was overdrawn so that took up almost all my money that fortnight! I was so angry, and there was nothing I could do about it either - it was gone!

So, trying the think of the positive side of things.....at least that is one account gone - paid in full. Now at least I am no longer overdrawn in the bank. Thank goodness for cash jobs, it may be only $50 or $60 but 3 a week buys us some groceries. But then it is back on the phone to creditors to explain why I cannot pay this fortnight either.

So....last week I was set to get stuff sorted and there is $350 missing from my account....the bank have decided that this week they are taking annual fees. What next? I got on the phone and let them know I was very angry and that they had no right to do this - they tell me they can reverse it but it is going to cost me a lot more in the long run so I had no choice but to accept it.

I hate direct debits!! They should be outlawed. So now I am waiting to see what next week will bring, hopefully all is paid now and no one takes anything out for anything. I need to have the direct debits stopped and to pay manually, at least I have control then over my money but a lot of companies won't do that.

Ok I have vented....any one else?

suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

gosh sadie what an awful run of bad timing there! I think you should look around or ask your bank about better accounts, surely there is something you can do about those fees!!!! I don't have one common bank hate them all. We have credit union and a union bank (Members Equity) the only fees they have are for excess atm withdrawals. Look into it.
I hate phoning say Integral to ask for extension on the bill etc its awful they are always nice but still its an awful thing to have to do. Still paying off husbands credit cards he got years ago without my knowledge and then we have 2 hidden debts with family and friends, feels like it will never end doesn't it?
So are you still using the ute for work then? And how is your husband?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Yes Suzie, still using the ute. I just completed 6 1/2 hours solid down at the medical centre doing detailing, gosh it was a hard slog. The list she (the manager) had for me was huge in the fact of the time it would take to do it all.
Hubby is a little better today I think. He has been outside mowing while I was working although he is now sitting at his computer playing games. He'll come good fingers crossed.

Just heard a bit of sad news though, our next-door but one neighbour died a day or so ago. We only knew them to say hi to and give a to when they were out the front but still sad for her and a shock for us, we didn't even know he was sick and he was only 64.
Mick

suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 am

Have finally had my worlers comp accepted by Coles and from the injury date of May, so they now have to credit me back my sick days and annual leave they forced me to take to them! Good news for me!

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 am

yay Very Happy about time too!
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
jean jeannie

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

well i'm back from my 2 weeks in malta had a great time but feel poo today sore, hot, ache blah can't be sick now got a weekend with 100 others this weekend wonder if the spirit world know i still exist lol i have neglected them for a while will soon see on friday afternoon
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 am

I know i know---- I've not been round for awhile life has been o busy and in otherway's so slow as in getting anything sorted, It is very frustrating at times to get things done . Drives me nuts at times.
We have been in this house now a couple of months or so and we have just recieved confirmation that the house belongs to us (been going on since may).
We had to go to the Municipality (council) with proof of ownership so that we could change names on the water bill,electric, etc nothing is done automatically over here. Eveything has to be done face on as you have to show your I.D'S everytime.

Certainly has been a life changing experience for sure.

The creche i now open and running but guess what i can only take a small number of kid's till it's registered -----would you believe that can take up to 3mth before i even get a visit, then the social get in the fire brigade, health and safety to do there checks , another 2-3mth wait, then letters go out to neighbours for any objections grrrrrrrrrrr frustrating or what!!!!!

oh well i must learn to be more patience and accept the ways of the country. Thou they do need a kick up the backide at times

I also wondered if me and hubby would actually get on once we had our own home , Having the past 26yrs with other' living with us it was always a concern as he used to drive me nut's when he was just of work for a week--------pleased to say all is good so far ok that's my update for now, will try to get on more often if not will see you on FB yep always visiting there as it's my way of keeping in touch with home, thou we do have skype which is great seeing the kid's but it's awakard trying to arrange times

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm

well a slower pace of life is good, we have just returned from one of our weekends wit tony stockwell and crew, he had an amazing pysical medium there Scott Milligan what an experience, even had a trumpet flying through the air and dancing to music very tired today just trying to recharge my batteries
Back to top Go down
stormygt

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Afternoon All :)
Just started my 2nd week at my new job, and all is going well. settled in, getting the hang of what i'm doing slowly and the people io work with are great :)
It is rather tirig though, even though it doesnt sound that bad on paper - its basically a 9-5 job (lol...varies from 8:15-4:21 to 8:45-4:51), sitting at a computer, answering phone calls (answering the queries where i can otherwise transferring to someone else). Its for WA government, Health department, so it a good job...i think its just more than i expected, going from a casual job to full time. Its nice to have proper weekends again though, hadnt really had them for 5 years lol.
Back to top Go down
gypsyrose

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 pm

2 weeks off work from tomorrow ... it will probably go fast but hey, better than nothing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning - afternoon - evening   

Back to top Go down

Good morning - afternoon - evening
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5