Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus on Happy Orange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

Focus on Happy Orange Empty
PostSubject: Focus on Happy Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

Orange demands attention: it exudes confidence, enthusiasm and even flamboyance. It heralds unstoppable change in life.
As a warm colour, orange is able to speed up your perception of time, enhance excitement and make you feel more sociable. Lighter shades such as peach and mandarin are even friendlier and more soothing. Like pink, orange has a mixed history and is often misnamed in favour of its progenitor red and regal gold; examples include redheads and goldfish. It's even absent from heraldry as it was believed that it may be mistaken for red; brown is sometimes considered its substitute on coats of arms. Despite the secondary status it is often given, orange never fails to grab your attention, eliciting memories of Autumn, sensuality and history.

Frank Sinatra once said, "Orange is the happiest colour in the world."

AGENT ORANGE:
Agent Orange (A-O) is the best known of 15 herbicides used during the Vietnam War. It was widely sprayed by plane and ground forces between 1961 - 1971 as a chemical agent to destroy foliage used for the concealment of enemy troops. The usage in military operations was 20 to 40 per cent stronger than that used in agriculture and it was identified by the orange stripes on the barrel drums it was stored in.

Within two weeks, the soil would become barren and be unable to support vegetation. The effects weren't felt only by nature, however. After decades, the dioxin in A-O was recognised as a potent poison, leading to severe, long-term illness and birth defects in the Vietnamese people.

SACRAL CHAKRA:
The Sacral Chakra is associated with the colour orange and it governs sensuality and sexuality. While meditating you can concentrate on this Chakra emanating hues of orange that will enhance your creative potential and spontaneity; stimulating this Chakra boosts your joie-de-vivre!

Seeing orange in your aura indicates your emotions and subtle variations in the shade can indicate an imbalance. Mentally, orange can signify a new stage of self-awareness and insight into your needs and desires.
Orange will lift you out of depression but avoid it if you're feeling crowded, sick. frustrated or claustrophobic.

EMOTIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
There are many aspects to orange that can be described positively and negatively, depending on your mood, and some colour effects that just leave you plain emotional.
The positive feelings can be:
*Joyous
*Self-confident
*Enthusiastic
*Independent
*Sociable
*Constructive
*Creative

Some negative feelings can include:
*Despondency
*Pride
*Exhibitionism
*Dependency
*Destructive
*Attitudes
*Unsociability
*Great difficulty interacting with others.

CULTURAL ASSOCIATIONS
Orange associations vary across the globe.
* It means learning and kinship in some Native American systems.
* In Ukrainian pysanky design, commonly seen on eggs, the colour is steeped in symbolism. Orange represents endurance and worthy ambition: it is the passion of red mixed with the wisdom of yellow.
* The monarchs of the Netherlands originate from the Dutch region of Orange-Nassau. This heritage has made orange the national colour.

ORANGE SYMBOLS:
*Jack O'Lanterns
*Autumn leaves
*Sunsets
*Reflective road signs
*Fun

WHAT'S THE ALTERNATIVE:
*Astrologically, orange and gold colours are associated with Leo.
*Fire is the element of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius and encompasses these Zodiac signs with a fiery glow of licking flames.
*In the wheel of life, Brigid is a fire goddess and she brings the first buds to bloom. Lammas is the god of grain and oversees the turn of summer and the first harvest.
*Lammas, the Autumn Equinox and Samhain take place in the Autumn when leaves turn to orange.
*In Tarot, the Wands represent energy and drive and as such are related to the qualities of orange.
*In palmistry, the Sun Line can indicate fame, happiness and considerable wealth.
*An orange wall can brighten your day no matter what the season or the weather!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
astralphoenix

astralphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Focus on Happy Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 am

Thank you Sadie, this is very interesting as I had a dream this morning with the colour orange in it. I was only thinking about it while I was drinking my morning cup of coffee and wondering why I saw orange.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Focus on Happy Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 am

I have a book of dream interpretations, perhaps I should look up colours in dreams
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

PostSubject: Color Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

Color Orange: NICE!

Some of the Messages from the Second Chakra Movie:
http://www.lightisreal.com/secondchakra.html

I awaken my orange chakra now.
I feel the beauty of all of creation connecting me to eternity.
The creative power of the universe Soars and spirals energetically through my body
I sense the orange energy in my mind and in my soul.
My joyful wholeness heals all illusions of separateness and fragmentation.
The vibration of the carnelian gem connect me to the beauty in nature.
I accept bliss and pleasure into my life I savor each moment I am free to be joyful and spontaneous.
I am precious I am cherished.
I absorb deeply this music in the Key of Do and am nourished in orange vibrant rays.

Thank-you.
BTW we had orange flags posted on our beaches today due to Hurricane Felicia is on her way. Expected to hit the islands sometime tomorrow. (Possible Tropical Storm). Shocked
Back to top Go down
astralphoenix

astralphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Focus on Happy Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm

thanks seraphim, the dream was about my adult daughter being dead. I knew she had died. the orange colour was mandarin peel that she had left on a grassy embankment. I was not concerned about the death in dream as it means changes, but was more interested in what the colour meant etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus on Happy Orange   Focus on Happy Orange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus on Happy Orange
Page 1 of 1