PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Uley Chapel Grounds SA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin

PostSubject: Uley Chapel Grounds SA   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Here is a pic of the tree in the grounds. It is next to where the chapel used to stand. When we went there Pure Mystic heard alot of voices coming from that area even though there was only 4 of us there.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uley Chapel Grounds SA   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Now I am sure that I've posted this before somewhere...LOL.
When I was 16 years old, I was dating who was to become my first husband. We used to hang around with a lot of other guys and their girlfriends and one night we all decided to go up to Uley Road Chapel. So named because it was on Uley Road, Elizabeth Downs, South Austalia......pretty close to my old stomping ground.

Ok well off we went, the car (Holden of course) was loaded to the hilt as was the "norm" in the early 1970's. The guys had the seats and their girfriends had the laps to make sure we all fitted in ok, with the exception of the driver of course, he had no-one on his lap

Anyhow, I didn't even know Uley Road Chapel existed then but off we went and parked the car on the opposite side of the road facing down-hill, the way we had come.
All the guys got out and headed across the road to the chapel, all of us girls stayed in the car.
It wasn't too long before the guys came running back to the car, falling over each other to get in. Us girls heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the chapel area but saw nothing. The guys said they saw something white and they almost crapped themselves.

Now, how much of this is real and how much of it was the guys imagination I have no idea. The scream could possibly have been one of the guys who may have dakked his undies, who knows and if they really saw something...again who knows. But that's the story.
The old chapel was still standing back then but I never went back there at all. I've driven past heaps of times but only in daylight, and of course now, I live on the other side of Adelaide so I rarely get a chance to go on Uley Road at all.

http://spiritmatters.forumotion.net

Uley Chapel Grounds SA
Page 1 of 1