Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Love This One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

Another Love This One Empty
PostSubject: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Another Love This One 2005-011

Taken at a small forgotten cemetary in the middle of Penrith. The light on the right of the pivture is the presbytary Another Love This One 444392 backlight, the light on the left is a house light. The Light on the grave Another Love This One 444392 its been enlarged only, I think its beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 am

One day, when I get the time, I want to go around and take photos of the cemetaries around here. There are at least 3 local to me that I know of and who know, if I take more notice I might find some more!!
Dunno if I can do it in the dark though, I get enough chills in the daytime LOL
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 am

there was 3 of us walking around on this night, its actually not scary although that one Nat took us too was quite scary but she gave it such a build up too!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:13 am

That was the Uley Road Chapel wasn't it? I don't think the actual chapel is there anymore but I haven't been there for years so I really don't know. But I did have a bit of a scary experience there once.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 am

Yes! that was the place. The actual chapel is not there, i think the plaque said the stones of it were used in building the wall around the cemetary though. I didn't get very far in coz Nat went bolting out dragging me with her! Another Love This One 179790
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Another Love This One 141443
I was about 16 years old when I went there and I never even got out of the car!
But heap of people that I was with at the time came running back to the car almost hysterical and couldn't wait to get out of there. They said they saw something white moving and we heard a blood-curdling scream from the car - but that could have been one of the girls, oops sorry I meant guys!
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Could what you have marked out be ,like a flash back from a metal inscription on the stone.
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am

no, really old stones here, no metal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Love This One   Another Love This One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Love This One
Page 1 of 1