Spirit Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Matters

All types of paranormal discussed

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "ORB" question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:00 pm

I would like to ask our members what they think about orbs? There is a lot of controversy about them so I wonder what you think.
I performed an experiment one day where I shook my rug then took a photo of it. There were heaps of dust orbs on the photo as I guessed there would be, but would some people think these were spiritual?
I found the pic so see for yourself. I value your opinion. The "ORB" question 76825
The "ORB" question 019a
Back to top Go down
https://spiritmatters.forumotion.net
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:37 pm

More pics with "orbs". Are they spiritual or are they dust or moisture?
The "ORB" question FromDisk301007975
The "ORB" question Bed1
The "ORB" question Im001083a
Back to top Go down
suziesheree
Admin
suziesheree

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 am

I find those "orbs" with substance are more likely to be true, and those where a face is obvious, also coloured, when there is an event if there is an "orb" above a person. I trust photos taken one after the other, where there is nothing and then something, or those that are quite obviously moving. Obviously there are always going to be dabates.

My question to you Sadie, seeing as you are tuned how do you know these are NOT orbs? You would have alot of beings around you.
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Orbs   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 am

I’d say dust particles. Circular & colored but no sprit substance. Suzie is right not only are you surrounded by light sources – but your photo’s are ‘cleaned’ before it’s posted. Which means it’s difficult to pick up the energies in them. Yet the 2nd one does seem to have a face in it.

Cool orb site:
Natural Environmental Orbs vs.
Spirit/Ghost/Soul Orbs
http://www.ghostweb.com/orb_theory.html
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Admin
Sadie

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry but I really don't believe in seeing faces in any orbs at all.
I feel people around me all the time but at the time these photos were taken I really don't remember - except for the flowers pic. That was my 50th birthday and we had just gotten home from a dinner with friends and family at a pub. My family gathered in my house and we began to "party" just like we did years ago when my parents were alive, it brought back a lot of memories, I think, for us all. I felt then, that my parents were there enjoying the festivities with us.
Here are a couple more: (btw, if you haven't already gathered, this was my wedding back in Oct 2003)
The "ORB" question From_d12
The "ORB" question From_d13
Back to top Go down
Misty
Admin
Misty

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 pm

It is very difficult to know what is an orb , I do see faces in orb's not all ,usually the coloured ones,

I have asked the question many a time what is an orb and what is dust, no one can give me a definative answer so , it is up to the indidvidual in what they believe.

However i do believe the orb near you sadie is more than dust

Whatever---- it is fascinating.
Back to top Go down
seraphimxx1

seraphimxx1

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Sadie's Orb's   The "ORB" question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

Orbs as you know come in all different shapes, sizes & colors. Psychic/Mediums would all explain, in their own way, how to decipher, differentiate & determine who or what is within the orb by it’s energy being projected & the aura that you would either visually see through photo’s such as these. Or with your own physical or sometimes psychic eyes.
The "ORB" question E327c956

These photos hold only ‘good’ energies.
1st photo: Dust particles over the throw rug.
2nd photo: The lighting in the room could be the reason for the coloring of the orb/dust – yet no spirit within it.
3rd & 4th: Dust particles.
Now the 5th & 6th ones have faces in them. Both Males.
Again the coloring/lighting of the room played a huge factor in the color of the orb.
Does anyone 'feel/sense/see' or pick up who these men are?

The "ORB" question 56d8ed1b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "ORB" question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ORB" question   The "ORB" question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "ORB" question
Page 1 of 1